- At your request
- To process or service a transaction or product authorized or requested by you
- When required by law to disclose such information to appropriate authorities
- To companies that assist us in marketing our products and services
- As otherwise allowable by law, such as sharing with data processors, credit bureaus, printers, shipping houses, etc.
We don’t share your personal and financial information with others for marketing purposes, except at your request. However, our partners may obtain your name and address from other information sources and send you information on their products and services. Second, we’ll collect only what we need to deliver the products and services you request. Boston Biolife collects only the personal and financial information about you necessary to serve your needs, to protect against fraud, and to fulfill legal and regulatory requirements. We collect the following:
- Information we receive from you through our web site, and any other information you subsequently provide to us orally, in writing, or through the Internet
- Information about your communications with us
- Information from public records accessed in the ordinary course of business
- We will provide you with a confirmation of your registration prior to the course.
- Please direct questions to Joseph Krieger: email@example.com
- Boston BioLife provides a venue that introduces ideas from one person, physician, scientist and/or organization to another.
- All attendees understand that Boston BioLife is an event planning entity providing educational services in the Life Sciences arena with no vested interests in promoting any therapies.
- The data and research findings presented and provided in our courses are for informational purposes only.
- Boston BioLife and the faculty presenting / providing hand-outs and scientific data in our courses are in no way advocating or promoting the use of their data in a clinical setting and/or with patients.
- Boston BioLife is not responsible for any lost personal property left in our buildings or at off-site locations.
Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Certificates:
- Participants will be given instructions (at the course) for obtaining ACCME credit(s).
- CME credits have been applied for. In the event that we are not CME approved the course will still be conducted. All CME is reviewed on several levels and they reserve the right not to approve any course.